Invoices for 2023 membership renewal will be sent out automatically from our membership system over the next couple of days. Please be reminded of the following:
1. KLCOA membership is for a calendar year from January 1 to December 31 of each year. The membership is associated to a cottage address.
2. Membership remains at $40 per year. An Early Bird discount of $5 is offered if you renew your membership before March 30.
3. Invoices are sent to the Main Contact for each membership. If you have not specifically told the Membership Director who is to be the Main Contact then the renewal invoice will go to the first person alphabetically by first name.
4. The KLCOA accepts e-transfers, online payment by credit card and cheques by mail for payment.
The KLCOA pays fees if you choose to pay online. This year we are asking you to consider signing up online and choosing ‘etransfer’ as your method of payment. Once you have completed your online sign-up and chosen ‘e-transfer’ as method of payment you can sign into your online banking and send your etransfer to: email@example.com (Please include invoice number and cottage address in the note.)
If you are paying online by credit card, please not that you will be taken to a PayPal page. If you look past the request to sign in to your PayPal account you will see a link that says ‘pay using a credit card’. If you click on this link you will be able to input your credit card details without having a PayPal account.
If you are mailing a cheque please send it to:
c/o General Delivery
West Guilford, ON K0M 2S0
5. Annual stickers will be available for pickup at the marina store starting in the Spring. We will let you know what the date is once we know. If you did not pick up your previous year stickers, they will be available at the same time.
Thank you for your continued support
If you aren’t a member we hope you join this year follow the link to membership and the drop down to register